Monday 27 November 2017

Jamshedpur FC star Anas Edathodika confirms injury after Kerala Blasters match

One of India’s finest defenders, Anas Edathodika, has confirmed that he will be out of action for some time, due to an injury, which he sustained during Jamshedpur FC's second ISL game against Kerala Blasters at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, in Kochi, earlier this week.

I will be back, my people. I have faced many challenges in life, and they're nothing new. I'm not done yet, I believe I have got a long way to go, and I can do much better and work harder. I know myself that I’m not that good, but I’m going to put in my 100% to get better.

He faced an ankle injury during the match against Kerala Blasters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indian Football Team in AFC Asian Cup

AFC Ranking: 15 FIFA Ranking: 97 AFC Asian Cup Record Appearances: 3 (1964, 1984 & 2011) Best Finsih: 2nd (1964) Matches Played:...